We're Hiring: Social Media Marketing Internship
Work from home/remotely!
Long story short: we are a unisex, handmade hair and skincare startup, and we need you on the lookout for a couple of crunchy, nature-loving, hair, skin & beauty obsessed, college students to help us with our social media and blog content (bonus points if you love spinach). The ideal candidate will be borderline obsessed with social media (particularly Instagram) with an uncanny ability to create visual and written content that will pique the interest of fellow crunchy, nature-loving, hair, skin & beauty obsessed people.
Write 1-2 timely and interesting blog posts a week for the Espinache blog
Help create and implement a social media strategy to increase Espinache following and engagement
- Create social media content for Espinache across multiple platforms (Instagram, Twitter, Facebook, Pinterest, Google+)
- Monitor social media and blog content for trends and analytics
- Create monthly/bimonthly status reports and competitive analysis
- College student with sophomore, junior or senior standing
- For college credit preferred
- Marketing, communications, English or journalism majors (or other related field)
BONUS POINTS (NOT REQUIRED):
- If you have Photoshop/Adobe skills
- If you have photography skills
- If you are passionate about hair, skin, beards and/or healthy lifestyles
HOW TO APPLY:
If you are a good writer who can tell a great image from a bad one, we want to chat with you! If interested in joining team Espinache for a spinach, body care, and nature-filled internship, email your resume, 2-3 writing samples, and Instagram profile (and/or other social profiles you are proud of) to firstname.lastname@example.org
We look forward to hearing from you!
Espinache is a handmade, spinach-infused hair & skin care line. Each of our products offer the benefits of vitamin and nutrient-rich spinach along with other fortifying botanicals tailored for all hair and body types in need of moisture and replenishment. We believe that the solution to looking and feeling your best is found in simplicity. We aim for minimal ingredients—adding only the ingredients we think are most beneficial to hair and skin care. Our multiuse formulas can be used on hair and skin so you can make the most of every ounce (and every inch of shelf space). 100% vegan!