We wouldn't tell you to take any old food item and to slather it all over your hair and skin for no good reason. There's a method to our madness that is quite simple:
spinach is good for your body inside and out.
We admit, there is much more to our formulas than just spinach, including potent essential oils and botanical extracts with nourishing, healing and moisturizing properties (check out our full ingredient list here), but spinach gets the spotlight because it is jam packed with vitamins, minerals and fatty acids that are all essential for healthy hair and skin.
- Vitamin B — promotes the growth of keratin which strengthens hair and skin, it also enhances the elasticity of new hair and skin cells.
- Vitamin A — integral for the body's production of sebum, a natural oily substance produced by the body to nourish, protect and moisturize both skin, scalp and hair.
- Vitamin E — stimulates blood circulation to encourage the growth of new skin and hair cells, also protects hair and skin from free radicals, which contribute to the first signs of aging.
- Vitamin C — Packed with rejuvenating properties that protect skin from time, reducing sun damage and inflammation and promoting the production of collagen for firmer younger looking skin.
Beta Carotine — a 'previtamin' that is a precursor to the body's production of Vitamin A, it provides skin with a natural glow while repairing damaged cells to restore a natural luster and shine.
- Magnesium — combats the early signs of aging, reducing wrinkles and fine lines on skin while promoting strong hair follicles.
- Zinc — has healing properties that protect skin, hair and scalp from sun damage and inflammation.
Antioxidants — life-affirming powers combat free radicals to reverse the signs of aging skin and hair at the source, also helps reduce scarring & sun damage.
- Omega 3 — nourishes and protects hair and skin with lustrous sheen and a natural glow while moisturizing from the inside out, also helps to reduce shedding while strengthening hair.
Long live spinach,